- Additional information
Vauxhall Corsa VXR Tubular Turbo Manifold
- TIG Welded
- Back Purged
- Available with 1.25 or 1.5″ Primaries
- Mild or Stainless Steel Flanges (V-Band available in Stainless Only)
- T2, T3 and Garrett V Band Turbo Flange
- 38mm 2 Bolt, 38/40mm V-Band and 45mm V-Band External Wastegate
- Welded or Cast Collector (T2 not available with Cast Collector)
- 2 year limited warranty subject to terms and conditions.
These Manifolds are not considered Air-Con friendly.
- Mild or Stainless Flanges?
- Mild steel is more resistant to warping but more prone to corrosion.
- Stainless steel is more prone to warp but more resistant to warping.
- 1.25″ or 1.5″ Primaries?
- 1.25″ typically will support up to 150bhp per cylinder (up to 600bhp on a typical 4 cylinder engine).
- 1.5″ typically will support more than 150bhp per cylinder (600bhp+ BHP on a typical 4 cylinder engine)
- Welded or Cast Collector?
- A welded collector is typically cheaper. Our welded collectors are welded inside and out for increased durability.
Mild Steel, Stainless Steel (+£20)
T28, T3, Garrett V-Band (+£10)
No Wastegate, 38mm 2 Bolt (+£45), 38/40mm V-Band (+£45), 45mm V-Band (+£45)
Welded, Cast (+£60)
1.25", 1.5" (+£100)